The Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering (M.Tech CSE) is designed for students to pursue advanced productive career and growth in academia as well as in the industrial sector. With this programme students will be able to learn a wide range of technical and elective subjects combined with specialised research topics that culminate the thesis.
This program provides the in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies to the students with a view to research orientation. From the career point, various options are available after this program such as, research, teaching, training etc. At IIMT University Meerut, well-equipped and hi-tech laboratories are available to the students to make their own ideas along with latest Software packages for free hand coding with multiple development environments also attract and support the student.
- Independent tasks for research and creativity.
- Wider range of knowledge and skills.
- Able to grasp networking concepts also with the machine learning projects.
- Approved incubations and research project platform.
- Subscriptions are available with various prestigious journals, books and articles.
- IIT sponsored courses are in continuation such as NPTEL and Spoken.
|MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING)
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 To educate students in mathematical, scientific, civil engineering concepts necessary to formulate, analyze and solve engineering problems faced by society.
- PEO-2 To prepare students to communicate effectively, work harmoniously in teams with professional ethics and learn to adopt an integrated approach to problems in the field of electrical and electronics engineering by using the latest and advanced technology tools.
- PEO-3 To prepare students to have a broad understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply the acquired knowledge in solving complex and multidisciplinary engineering problems.
- PEO-4 To equip students with the knowledge to design and develop engineering solutions to the problems faced by society for its sustainable development with the help of environment- friendly technologies.
- PEO-5 To inculcate the ability among the students to explore and learn by themselves, the changes taking place continuously in the field of engineering and technology as part of the lifelong learning process.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO's)
- PSO1: Developing systems, components, or processes in multiple areas of building technology and management.
- PSO2: Investigate and solve complex construction management problems. Use and develop innovative tools and methods suitable for the field of building technology and management.