Environmental engineers are concerned with tasks related to biodiversity, wasteland management, environmental balance and conservation of natural resources. Environmental engineers have many opportunities to work in the industries related to environment. They can perform tasks related to pollution control and waste management.
The study of Environmental Engineering includes environmental chemistry, environmental microbiology, physical, chemical and biological treatment, air pollution and control, water and wastewater treatment and treatment unit process design, environmental impact and assessment and environmental law in air pollution.
After completing the Master's in Environmental Engineering from IIMT University Meerut, students will be able to take on the responsibility of process design of treatment units in environmental microbiology, physical, chemical and biological treatment, air pollution and control, water and waste water treatment and air pollution.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING)||2 years.||55000||5000||3600||Semester Pattern||81600|
- Environmental Engineering at IIMT University provides the best knowledge and newly invented technologies to the students in water transmission issues.
- Environmental engineering also provides employment opportunities in the field of sewerage treatment.
- Environmental engineers can also solve problems related to solid waste.
- Environmental engineers can also investigate the designing of a water treatment plant.
- The students have the quality of the activated sludge process.
- Environmental engineers will design the canal, dam and water pipeline.
Most popular career options after M.Tech EE are:
- Equipment operator manager,
- Site Engineer and site manager,
- Design Checker of treatment plant.
- Society worker.
- Pollution control officers.
- Designers, professors, planner and researchers.