Transport Engineering is an interdisciplinary program which will focus on enhancing the knowledge and skill development required for the successful implementation of the techniques on construction planning, project coordination and large project like design and construction of bridge, road, tunnel, railway line etc.
Highway engineers can create 2D and 3D models using computer-aided design technology such as AutoCAD and other types of software such as Revit and Primavera.
After completing a Masters in Transport Engineering from IIMT University, students will be able to undertake the responsibility of planning, designing, building, operating and maintaining these systems of transport in a manner that is safe, efficient and convenient.
Students who complete this course will have a career in the field of bridge and road construction. This course is of two years duration; Students doing research work during the first year on various aspects of structural engineering will be required to complete the coursework in the third and fourth semesters of the final year.
Eligibility Criteria & Duration
|Academic||Year||Tution Fee||Book Bank||NPTEL||Examination||Fee Total|
|MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING)||2 years.||55000||5000||3600||Semester Pattern||81600|
- The Transport Engineering at IIMT University provides best inspired knowledge and newly invented technology to the students and the nation which is helping in the construction of highways
- Transportation engineering not only provides job opportunities to the students but also provides best knowledge and innovative ideas to the students.
- The student will be able to build silos.
- The students will be building bunkers for the army.
- The transportation engineer may handle tasks related to the construction of pipelines and tunnels.
- Transport engineers also do the problem of space transportation.
Most popular career options after you complete M.Tech TE are:
- Equipment operator manager.
- Site Engineer and site manager.
- Design Checker.
- Providing technical advice for the construction and designing.
- Preparing design reports of work.
- Selecting best quality construction materials on site.
- Monitoring the work undertaken by the contractors.
- Managing project managers.
- Transportation technician.
- Transport manager.
- Transportation executive.
- Transportation modeller.
- Transportation innovation analyst.
- Transportation Planner.