Awareness program in association with Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Rallie @ Village Bhavanpur, Meerut
- The objective to celebrate the National Energy Conservation Day is to drive mass awareness about the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
ORGANIZER'S NAME: School of Computer Science and Applications SoCSA
IIMT University, Ganga Nagar.
DATE: 14 December 2022
TIME: 11:00 – 2:00 PM
VENUE: Bhavanpur Village, Meerut, U.P.
Introduction: The National Energy Conservation Day is being celebrated every year on December 14 since 1991. The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under Ministry of Power spearheads the celebrations every year. On the occasion of 14 December " National Energy Conservation day" SoCSA, IIMTU with the collaboration of UNNAT BHARAT ABHIYAN under IIC flagship organized a Rallie at Village Bhavanpr to spread awareness about Energy conservation and the Uses of Solar Energy. The students of BCA/BSC 1 Year prepare Charts for that celebration and take part with full Zeal in the activity. After Rallie we visited a Primary School at Bhavanpur and make a small mark there with the presence of students and educate them how to save environment
Event Coordinator: Ruchi Bhatnagar
Key Learning Outcome:
- Educate the Village Audience about Energy Conservation
- Promote the Solar Energy Plants installation in Village
- Students learn to how it helps to communicates a movement’s message clearly and accurately to the intended recipients and the broader public.
- Students must learn how to organize Team.
It was a 3-hour rally from the village, where 40 students of the Class having 100 % attendance criteria from BCA and BSc participated. Through this activity, they must learn the importance of energy conservation in their life and how to organize an awareness Rally and handle the audience when they asked queries regarding Solar Plants. The Students also visited a primary school and teach the primary students to present their about how to save water and keep the fan and lights off when nobody is present in the Room. It was a wonderful experience for 1-year students to be part of the awareness campaign.
Students get motivated to be part of Such Awareness Campaigns.
Total Number of participants- 40Back